Thursday, October 8, 2009

present/geschenk

This morning one of our students came in and shyly gave me a bag. When I looked inside I saw this pretty colorful arrangement......
Tomatoes and peppers from his garden. After he gave it too me, he quickly ran away. He is the sweetest little boy!

Don't they look pretty all together, so end-of-summer too! I couldn't believe how good they tasted after taking my first bite. We really have no idea of what we are missing when buying tomatoes at the store.
My goal? I am going to plant some tomato plants in our little garden in the front. Theodore doesn't think we have enough sun. I think it is still worth a try, that is how good these tomatoes were!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. How thoughtful and sweet! Tomatoes are best when fresh -- I just buy a couple at the farmers' market every weekend, plus some juicy peaches. You might be able to grow cherry tomatoes in a pot -- not much room needed and you should get enough sun for one patch.

    ReplyDelete