Sunday, February 10, 2013

32-39/365~ Our week

To simply this process a little, I am combining a photo per day in one post. Even though I am not posting every day, I am glad that I am keeping up taking a picture every day, they do help me to pause and enjoy the moment a little more fully, before moving on to the next thing.

Sunday
Mateo has been living intensely, going through one storm after another. My mom says, Julia he is so alive and healthy and full of energy. So true, and we just have to try and keep up with him! ;) Here he is resting after a storm!

Monday
Sophia is still sick. I had to take her home, as she was now running a fever. She is the easiest patient still. Her little brother is not too far away, missing having her as his playmate. 

Tuesday
Treated myself to a new necklace. I needed some color. Off to Mills today, my one day meeting up with other adult students!

Wednesday
OK, that healthy good energy, I was talking about from this little boy, needs to be channeled. As he was going wild and beginning to scream, I noticed our neighbor raking leaves outside. I said to Mateo, you need to go rake some leaves. He immediately stopped screaming and said, yes, I have my tools downstairs, and my boots. See you later, Mama! Here he is, so happy and proud to help our neighbor. 


Thursday
Now, I am sick in bed. The flu hits you, aches all over, a headache and most of the time you can't keep your eyes open. Mateo went to school in the morning, and then sat next to me, so patient. Glad he racked leaves yesterday and was ready for a calmer afternoon. 

Friday

Here he still is keeping me company while I am sleeping and resting.

Saturday


Feeling a little better, well enough to finally hang Mateo's painting for Theodore for Christmas. 



Sunday
 

Well, the flu just suddenly went away, feeling good again! Three days out and now I am fine! Fine enough to present our school at our open house and direct the recorders at our school love celebration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment